Download and functionality
- The latest version (currently 2.9.7) is available here. Click on the link by right mouse button and select Save link as.
- The synchronization client cannot be used in some cases, for example when an Exchange account was added in the Outlook (depends on the specific configuration of the computer as well).
- You need to have installed Windows libraries like Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package to successfully run a client.
- address books: personal, global, created by user, shared by other users of the same domain
- calendars: personal, global, created by user, shared by other users of the same domain
- tasks: personal, created by user, shared by other users of the same domain
- use the postmaster account to set bi-directional synchronization of the global calendar and global address book
Compatible email clients and operation systems
- OutlookExpress, Windows Live Mail (only contacts)
- Microsoft Outlook: contacts, events, tasks
- Windows 10 (x32, x64) and older
Click on any item to get a list of available actions.
Ensure that Outlook is running.
Then select menu Options > Configuration wizard in the synchronization PC client.
Select email client and resources to sync in next step.
Tip: If you set synchronization of the Outlook calendars, you can choose the time range of synchronized events. The option only applies to Outlook events. Events in the webmail calendar older than the chosen range won't be synchronized.
Choose address books and synchronization type on the next window.
- Bi-directional synchronization:
Outlook <--> webmail
- Upload to server: Outlook --> webmail
- Download from server: webmail --> Outlook
Click on the Další > button and continue with calendar and tasks, if you selected them in the beginning.
Finally, you can set additional behavior in the Options menu > Syncs setting.
Tip: If you don't want to be bothered with too many notification windows, select Auto resolve by duplicating the data in the Data conflict pop-up.
In the Configuration panel check Synchronize every and select the desired interval. A scheduled Windows task is created (go to Windows Task Scheduler to check: Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Windows Task Scheduler)
For scheduled synchronization to work properly, the synchronization client mustn't run (Windows will run it in the background)
If you see an Outlook data confirmation prompt at startup, follow the instructions below.
Allow access to Outlook data for the sync client (The security prompt is displayed in Outlook since version 2007)
Disabling security prompt
1. Antispam status check
Outlook > Options > Security Center - Settings Security Center button > Program Access - Antivirus Status: Valid
2. Registry change
Editing the Windows registry can make your system instable, we strongly recommend to do it by more experienced user.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Security DWORD: ObjectModelGuard Value: 2
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 --> 12.0 (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Security)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 --> 14.0 (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Security)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 --> 15.0 (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Security)
- Outlook 2019 and 365 --> 16.0 (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Security)